Handle STERK KVADRAT 1706 16 - stainless steel
STERK brand stands out, thanks to high fabrication standard, great material quality and at the same time, attractive price. Models have simple and universal design which match perfectly to every interior. STERK handles are equipped with double, self-leveling metal springs, handles are mounted to door on metal adapters as well. Such attention to details guarantees comfortable usage of every pair.
STERK products passed fire resistancy test (PN-EN 1634-1+A1:2018 standards). 30 minute examination has confirmed fire protection rating related to load integrity and insulation, which means that handles can be used on door rated EI30 fire resistancy. 96 hours of salt spray test resulted in achieving level 3 corosion results.
Handles were tested according to PN-EN 1906:2012 standards and achieved the highest possible rating of "usage" (4) and level 7 of durability, exceeding 200.000 test cycles. Handles have achieved hygienic certificate as well.
STERK handles are perfect for living, office or public spaces.
Classified by PN-EN 1906:2012 norm
Category of use
Type of use
1. Category of use: 4 - high frequency of use, often violent
2. Durability: 7 - 200.000 test cycles
4. Fire resistancy: 1- suits fire and smoke doors
6. Corrosion resistance: 3 - high resistance (96 hours salt spray test passed)
8. Type of use: A - spring assisted
Each set contains:
- pair of handles - left and right; both connected to metal mounting rossettes (mounting adapters)
- 2 pcs of 9mm covers - spindle (quadratical shape, dimensions 8mm x 8mm)
- 2 pcs of M4 through bolts
- set of allen screws with allen key (3mm)
- set of wood screws.
Handles are dedicated to fit 43mm thick door.
In case of thicker door, please provide us with all the neccesarry descriptions, the mounting set will be adjusted to your needs.
New product, manufacturer's warranty 60 months.